Thursday, February 11, 2010

OH EMM GEEE

Totally and utterly snowed in this morning.  My only hope is that the neighbor boy will snowblow me out.  The snow is almost up to the windowsills which is a weird sight when I look to my right, out the window.  Why, oh why, did this have to happen right before Nashville? LOL...  Murphy's Law has come into play, just as it's supposed to do!

In Belgium next week, they have "Krokus" vacation.  Time off  because the crocus' are blooming.  Now that's the way to enjoy life....sigh.  We Americans could learn a few things, I think.

Today....folding charts, stuffing envelopes for the book and hoping the printers made it into work today so they can print my labels.

3 comments:

kelley said...

can't wait for the new book...am so glad you're re-issueing older charts...there are so many on my wish list...and congratulations on your upcoming marriage...sounds like a lovely new direction for your life...

Melissa said...

It will be interesting how you find life over in Europe after your move. A Krokus vacation sounds like a grand idea - take time to smell the flowers, literally!

Stay warm.

Sherry said...

I can't wait to see your new book and I am so thrilled you are releasing some OOP designs again! Glad you started a blog and have you on my stitcher's list!